Swiss China Center (SCC) is a non-profit organization established in 2016 in Mainland China, Hong Kong, London, and Switzerland. It was founded by a diverse group of Swiss and Chinese entrepreneurs with the main objective of providing a dynamic platform for business and cultural exchange between the two countries.
SCC’s strength comes from the focused efforts plus combined resources and networks. Our executive teams and members work together to provide an open exchange platform connecting Switzerland and China. We are creating opportunities primarily in the fields of education, tourism, healthcare, lifestyle and business investments.
SCC gives special focus on introducing the quality lifestyle and culture of Switzerland and other European countries, offering a European perspective to China’s growing appreciation for a refined quality of life.
SCC strives to promote the exchange of insights, exposure, resources and deeper cooperation between Switzerland and China with a wide portfolio of programmes.
SCC offers a range of business services and activities such as:
● Representation services for Swiss companies in China, ensuring significant exposure in the Chinese market
● Investment facilitation services between Swiss and Chinese organizations
● Business delegations providing exclusive trade and industry networks
● High level exchange visits presenting exclusive business access and insights
● Quality platforms for Swiss and Chinese products to be presented to their target markets
● Linkage of experts and know-how from various fields
● Relevant trade information access to members
SCC’s experienced management team from Switzerland and China focuses on offering highly professional services in the pursuit of building innovative Sino-Swiss cooperation with tangible mutual benefits, creating value for SCC partners and clients.
SCC is the gateway between China and Switzerland!